This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So, It's Gonna Be Google

Kitty of the sunny spot to kitty of the blog spot!

Hi everyone!

Remember I said I'd let everyone know where I was going to end up when Yahoo went... Well, when it went away. Mommy said that it wasn't nice to say "teats up." I don't know why. It just describes what you look like when you lay on your back, like in the sunny spot, but she says I shouldn't type "teats up." So I won't type "teats up" anymore, although "teats up" is what is happening. Yahoo is lazy and they aren't fixing anything - "teats up." But I didn't say "teats up." That was a quote.

Anyway, I'm going to blog at blogspot now, same as Mommy. Mommy put all my Yahoo blog on my new blogspot page already. But I haven't moved there yet. I need a logo, so Mommy's making me a logo! Cool or what? Kaline Cat Business Solutions, or Kaline Inc. Like a big company with a logo! Or maybe I’ll be the Kaline Cats track and climbing team! Yeah, a team logo!! But I’m not gonna wear a jersey! Mommy can put my logo on a blanket!

Mommy says I'll need a logo to join the Simply Davine Group, a web network. I know what a network is! I must be going on TV!! Simply Davine is Mommy’s web page that she hasn't done anything with in a while. What does that have to do with TV? It’s part of that web outline she was making. Whatever. I just wish she’d make a mistake on it so I can get a paper ball!

Anyway, when I get my logo, I’ll be on blogspot, alexiskaline.blogspot! I like that! I like to blog and well, spot makes me think of the sunny spot. I LOVE the sunny spot!!

I’ll let you know when I’m officially a blogspot cat. I can’t wait...I’m gonna get a LOGO!!!

No comments: