This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year! (12/19/07)


I just LOVE Christmas! All the toys and everything moving around and it’s all new and all fun to inspect.

I remember my first Christmas way back when I was a kitten. I had so much fun with tinsel to roll around in and paper balls on Christmas Eve and THE CAT-TOY TREE! WOW! That was the coolest climbing toy ever! I would have never gotten a Christmas toy like that at the truck stop!!!

Last year, I moved to Ohio at Thanksgiving time. I didn’t get to play with the cat-toy tree. When I was little, I wanted to try to get the angel on top. That was my goal. Last year I didn’t even get to try! I thought that maybe it was only a toy for kittens. Imagine my happiness this year! They put my toy back up!!!

Mommy and Daddy both said they didn’t think I’d climb it or that I couldn’t because I was a lot bigger now. When I first climbed it, I was 3 pounds. Now I am a grown up 8 1/2 pounds. Heck, I’m bigger and stronger now! I can get that angel tis year for sure!

Just to show Mommy and Daddy, when they got the tree up, before all the lights were on and when it didn’t have cat toys on it yet, I jumped a full half way up and started climbing. I stopped for a rest and they YELLED at me! They yelled a few times when I’d go back on it to warm up for the games. I guess they want me to wait until all the cat toys are on it. We’re having a party Saturday and I think they want me to wait so they can show off how well I climb to their friends. Maybe they don’t think I can, but I can do it again. Daddy yells and I think it scares my brother more than me...but it scares me too. I don’t like noises and when Daddy yells, he makes a lot of noise!

Well, it won’t be easy, but I’ll try to wait until they have all the cat toys on it to climb it again...I’ll TRY!

I love Christmas!!!

No comments: