This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Monday, May 12, 2008

Same Old Stuff and New Stuff (5/9/08)


Hi everyone! It's the middle of the afternoon. I should be asleep! But, Mommy is taking break, so I have to take advantage when she’s not hogging the computer.

It’s been busy since Mommy and Daddy came back from Iowa. Mommy really did need that vacation. She seems more relaxed now. She’s been recording longer samples on her phone-thing. I still don’t see how that will help her get a job. She said there was someone on the other end...

Uh huh.

I think maybe Mommy needs more corn. I can see the whole phone-thing she’s talking to, She is the only one there.

But, I like Mommy’s voice. It makes me purr when she sings to me! She could get a job as one of the guys who talks in the radio, but she’s to big to fit in the radio. That’s too bad. If she had a job in radio, she’d have a job and I’d always know where she was. It’d be a win-win situation.

Mommy made a drawing, she calls it a web outline, whatever that is. She says it will make her web page a portal and my blog will be part of that group. I’m not sure what that all means, but Daddy wondered if I’d move my blog when Yahoo goes teats up. That confused me! I mean, when I am teats up, it means I feel safe and it makes me look really cute when I wiggle around! But I couldn’t possible get my blog done that way! I think that’s the point. Yahoo 360 is going to retire and just relax and be safe and cute.

Mommy says I’ll probably be moving my blog to Google when she gets the “Simply Davine Group” site done. I’m just going to trust Mommy. She knows Internet. I know blogs. I could know Internet if I wanted to, but I want to know blogs. Mommy can do Internet for me if I need it.

Okay, Mommy is back and I’m sleepy! I’ll let everyone know when I move!

No comments: