This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Monday, May 12, 2008

NOW I Get It! (3/11/08)


Well, Mommy AND Daddy left us for almost a week! But Mommy wasn’t going for therapy at all! She was trying to tell me they were going somewhere, not that she was distracted! As it turns out, there is a state called IOWA! Daddy had to go with Mommy because she had never been there before, so he had to show her how to get there! It was a vacation. Daddy decided to make Mommy have a rest BEFORE she needed one! Daddy is so smart like that!

I was looking on a map and saw where Iowa is. Let me tell you, I‘m really glad Baggle and I stayed home! We don’t like the ride to the doctor’s office and Iowa is farther away than our vet! I don’t know a lot about Iowa, so maybe they still shoot cats in Iowa too. I’ve said before that I don’ like shots!

So, I guess they have a lot of stuff to make you relax in Iowa. Corn is a really big deal there, so corn must be good for stress. I’m glad Mommy got to have corn. Now she won’t get dentia after all! Mommy and Daddy found trains there too, so that was a bonus for them!

Our visiting help was nice. She gave us food and brought her job description so we knew she was our new contract staff. That was a nice touch, very professional. Baggle and I were impressed!

Now Mommy and Daddy are home and things are back to normal. Daddy left in the morning today and Mommy spent the day looking at computer job stuff and recording samples of her voice for companies. Most important of all, now I know that if she get stressed, I need to make sure she eats corn!

No comments: