This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Yahoo Blog! (10/14/07)


Well, hello there everybody on Yahoo! And welcome to all of my friends who read my “growing up” photoblogs on my website, “Alexis Kaline - My World” I just switched to doing a Yahoo 360 blog so I can write stuff more often and because Mommy and Daddy can help me sign in. It was a lot more time to do my website and Mommy and Daddy are very busy, so I had to wait longer to write! It’s the thumb thing. I need thumbs for some of the stuff and I have to borrow theirs. I might even get lazy from time to time and get Daddy to type for me. I’d get Mommy to do it, but I type better than she does!

So, since I just wrote in my website photoblog, I don’t have a bunch of stuff to say. Definitely go there and check it out! I figure I can tell you all when things are interesting here or when Mommy and Daddy just don’t understand and I have to tell someone! I also think I may let my brother, Baggle, write every now and then if he’s nice to me!

I think this will be fun and I hope you’ll all think about joining me on my friends list! For now, this is Kaline signing off!

No comments: