This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Monday, May 12, 2008

Rough Week! (3/4/08)

I am NOT letting my poor dented Mommy go anywhere!

How tough can it be for a little kitten, anyway? I found out that I was adopted. Mommy and Daddy aren’t my real parents. I guess it does explain a few things -- like how they are so not furry and don't use the sand box. Mommy and Daddy love me though and Baggle too, just like if we were their own offspring. That’s what really matters anyway, right? I think Baggle is adopted, too.

Mommy packed a suitcase today. I don’t know where she’s going. I don’t think she does ether! Every time she starts to tell me where she’s going, she remembers money problems. She says, “We’re going to...I owe a....”

I’m kinda worried about Mommy. She needs to get one of those job things she keeps talking to people and writing them letters about because she is way too worried about debt! I could let her go away for a few hours a day if it would make her stop worrying about what she owes so much!

And what’s this "we" thing anyway? She can’t take Daddy too! He doesn’t owe a...whatever Mommy owes. He's gone lots of hours a day working out of the house. If Mommy goes away because she owes a, it’ll leave Baggle and me short-staffed as it is! Daddy will have to stay home all day to take care of us. She may be worried about owing something, but that’s a lot to put on Daddy, taking care of us all by himself.

Oh, I know sometimes they go away together and we get a cat-sitter who comes to visit. They usually get us good cat-sitters, but it’s just not the same as a full time staff. We NEED a full time staff!

I think she’s getting dented! Dentia is something people get when they get old and Mommy is way over 40 now! I think Aunt Azzie had a little dentia and she was old too, not as old as Mommy though! Maybe if she pays whatever she owes the dents will go away too. I hope so!

Well, I need to go do a little cat-management stuff before bed, but I wanted to stop in and say “hello.” Also, if anyone knows how to get Mommy over her dentia so she can remember what she owes, I’d really love it if they’d help!

No comments: