This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Monday, June 2, 2008

My New Logo and Lawnmower Man on Cat-TV!


This is my first official Blogger-blog! Isn’t my new logo COOL? Those really are my eyes. Mommy does such neat things with that PhotoShop button on our computer. I call it “our” computer because she does such neat things with it, I feel like it’s nice to share it with her.

I hope my friends from Yahoo are visiting me here. I’d hate for them to not visit me anymore! Mommy says there is a way to 'scribe to my blog. She says people can sign up with a reader and always know when I write a new blog. I want everyone to do that! You should ‘specially do that if you work for cats in their house so hey can read! I sometimes have some really good ideas and stuff to show other cats. Besides, I think other cats can understand some of my troubles. Labor disputes - Mommy says she wants to work. I say she does work, who’s gonna give us treats during the day if she goes out somewhere all day?

Monday is the day that Daddy works the day shift. He usually goes out somewhere during the day and comes back to work at night, I think maybe he plays poker. He even plays poker on the computer during his breaks when he’s here at night! But on Mondays he works during the day with Mommy. Today was really cool, because of TV!

The "Lawnmower Man" series is back on Cat-TV!

Baggle and I were sitting in front of the cat-TV. I was at the door screen and he was watching the window screen on the Cedar chest. We have surround-TV, so we can see a different part of the show from anywhere in the house! Today we got to see one of our favorite shows! I only really like the bird-show better! Today was Lawnmower Man! Lawnmower Man is such a cool show because it stars MY DADDY!

It’s so cool to have a parent on TV! He pushes a noisy lawnmower across the grass and it chops it up! Sometimes, he looks right into the camera and smiles. It’s like he’s looking right at me! He’s just such a good TV star! Yeah, Mondays are the coolest when our whole staff is working and we get to be proud of our TV star Dad!

Make sure you leave me comments so I know you came to visit! Mommy says I’ll get a counter some time this week, but until I get one, I don’t know if you’re reading, so please say “hi!”

I like Blogger. I like my new logo!

2 comments:

Purple Ice Princess Forever said...

oooooo i lovvvvvvve the new kitty blog and the logo is wayy kewl!! meow!! :D

DigiLover said...

what a great little kitty kat blog you have there!

love your cat TV! lol and Lawnmower Man! way to go Lawnmower Man!!

scratch! scratch! meow!!