This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Monday, January 12, 2009

"I'm Catman?"

I love my Daddy, even if he doesn’t know how to turn on a computer!

I watched a people movie. Well, I watched part of one. They really aren’t that good usually, but I had to watch it because Daddy said something confusing. And I watched some and it still makes no sense. He said he couldn’t help me with my blog because it would be like another Batman. HUH?

Whatever. I just need help to get on the computer. I can type. I can make a mouse do anything. I like catching mice and making them do things! But I can’t turn on the computer! I don‘t know where the turn on button is. I see Mommy just reach behind the computer and it turns on. When I do that, it doesn’t work.

I don’t think Daddy helping me blog would be like another Batman at all because I’m way better than a people movie about bats. I think Daddy doesn't know how to turn the computer on either.

Mommy has been very busy with her scrapbook store stuff and I have been very good about not being bossy, but when I realized that Mommy was the only one who knew how to help me, I had to bug her. Besides, she needs a break from her busy stuff, says Kaline!

Well, Happy New Year to the cats, dogs and people who read my blog! I guess everyone else can have a happy new year too, but if they aren’t reading here, they don’t matter as much. I want everyone to be happy, but I want them to read about me more!

A lot has been going on since the last time I blogged!

First off, I’ll mention that the new dog house STILL isn’t done for President Bark! Yeesh! I heard that he’ll finally move in this month. It’s about time! Mommy and Daddy both think it will be a good thing for the country and well, I have friends that are dogs now, so I guess a First Dog is okay. As long as the importance of sharing with other species is represented and the puppy has good staff...well, you know what I mean, dogs don’t really have staff. They aren’t known for their management capabilities, but as long as he is a good representative for the luxurious treatment of other species by humans, I will give my respect to the First Dog of the USA.

This is the worst time of year for Cat TV! Mommy and Daddy don’t open the big screens as much, but that’s okay. This is the time of year for The White Show - I hate documentaries! They are too low action. Older cats seem to like it, but I need more going on!

We had the cat toy tree again this year. I think Mommy and Daddy put it up so we have something to do during The White Show. But the tree shrunk! I went to climb in it, to try to catch the angel, and I got just a couple branches up and just couldn’t get through! I didn’t know trees could shrink! I think it’s just getting old. Things shrink when they get old. We need a new tree that’s as big as the one we had when I was a kitten!

Would you believe Mommy and Daddy got married again last month? Yep, they dressed up one day to go out for a while, and when they came back they said they were married. I heard Mommy call her friend and tell her. They sure made a big deal about it this time. It’s not like they never got dressed up before. Parents are so silly, but I kinda like that they made a big deal about getting dressed up this time. We got extra Steenkey Treats that night!

Oh, and Mommy has had an awful cold! I changed my name to the same last name as Daddy and Baggle right after I moved to Ohio. It was easier when we went to my new doctor’s office if I had an Ohio last name. One day when Mommy went out, she came home with her new name on papers. I guess she must have had to go to the doctor for her cold, so they changed her name to an Ohio name too. Well, we are really all Ohio residents now. We all have the same last name!

Well , I think I’m caught up now. I need to figure out how Mommy turns the computer on so I can do this without help next time!

No comments: