This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy SUNday!

Stopping by to say "hello!"

Happy Sunday friends! And I mean Sunday too! There is just enough sunshine coming in the windows in our office to make Me and Mommy smile, but not enough to make Daddy smile. Daddy says it’s not enough dependable sun to go see trains, so he’s playing on his fold-up computer downstairs grumbling. He says to the computer something about trips and flush and pears. I think it means that the trip to see trains got flushed down the water box so he wants fruit. Sometimes, I just don’t understand Daddy! Fruit is icky!

Mommy understands better. She’s great staff...well, they are both great staff. I love them a lot. But Mommy listens! I came in and rubbed her leg because I wanted a cuddle. Now I’m a big girl now, I don’t need cuddles like I did when I was sleepy when I was a kitten, but every now and then I like a good cuddle. So, I rub Mommy’s leg and she tells me she always has time to scritch me for a couple minutes. I’m not kidding! She really said that to me. Cool, huh? Well, I sat on her chest and got scritches, but I didn’t stay long enough for her to sing the Sunshine Song to me. I love it when she sings that to me, but I wanted to blog today! So I got on the desk and moved the mouse so she knew to take a break!

Cat TV is getting better. The White Show is slow, like most documentaries are, but there are points when things start to happen, and those are cool! Right now is one of those times. It’s a sad part of the show when the white starts to fade and colors show up. That’s sad because the show is about white. Myself, I like all the different shades of gray! It keeps things interesting! During the show last time I was watching, a dog and his guy walked right past all the white like he didn’t even see it! It wasn’t the First Dog though. They’re still counting ballots in that election. Elections for the leaders of the fur and feather domestic world are a little more complicated than human elections. But don’t worry, we’ll elect a First Dog soon!

Well, I just wanted to check in and say ”hi.” I’m feeling a little hungry. Think I’ll go down and see if Baggle left any kibble in the bowls!

No comments: