This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Wait Is Half Over!


I got a call from my Daddy today telling me to look at a website. Well, I wasn’t taking calls at the time, so my assistant took a message. It seems that the breed of Domestic Mammal Companion President has been selected. The First People-Kittens, Sasha and Malia, will be our President’s executive staff.

I’m kinda starting to get this whole politics thing. It is kinda exciting. Now we’ll wait for the new First Dog to come home so the whole country will get to meet him. It’s all pretty cool.

The First Dog will be a Portuguese Water Dog. We won’t even talk about the water thing, but I thought I heard Mommy say the President had to be born in America, not Portugal. I’ll have to do some Internet research.

Open a new can of Steenkey Treats, this could take a while.

That works for people, especially on people-tv! But no one brought me a can of Steenkey Treats! Humph.


I am dying for the new season of Cat-TV! The White Show has FINALLY ended, same as it usually does, the climax and only real action, where a dog and his human walk right past the white that’s melting away like kitty ice-cream and doesn’t even notice, then a couple ladies walk by talking and don’t see the white and then the white is gone.

Then there were some commercials for the new season on Cat-TV! I saw a promo for Squirrel. That looks pretty cool. Mommy says that they should get a bird feeder so we can watch Big Ohio World of Birds. That would be SO COOL! I’ve heard about that show on the Internet. I’d love it if we got that on our TV! Then Mommy said she’s gonna make a show called Kaline and Baggle Go To The Vet. Ha-ha, very funny Mommy. The ratings will be pretty lousy if she makes that!

But before the new season starts, we got the season that’s even worse than the White Show marathon. RERUNS! NOOOO! Why do they rerun dumb old documentaries anyway? I want to see that Squirrel and, oh, Big Ohio World of Birds would be so cool! I need to start a writing campaign. See? All the politics stuff is really getting to me!

Okay, well, when we do the final vote on the First Dog, I’ll let you know!

No comments: