This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Monday, February 6, 2012

I Love Football






Behind Dark Eyes

This was a holiday today, Super Bowl Day! For the holiday, Daddy and Mommy pulled the short couch around in front of the TV and sat together to watch. I love it when they sit together because then I get to walk all over the couch and the pillows and them. Super Bowl Day is especially great because they don’t move!

I like people sports shows that have great cats and human people talking that aren’t afraid to admit that the tom is better at the game than the people. We were all cheering for the Patriots because they have a tom named Brady who plays for them. Everyone kept talking about how great Brady is. So, I got in between Daddy and Mommy on the couch and it was nice and warm. Then they both scritched my ears and my chin and all over my back and I just rolled over on my back and even let them rub my tummy. It was so nice! They just kept watching TV and petting me and wow, it never had to stop! Cuddling on the couch between Daddy and Mommy isn’t Kaline’s thing. She doesn’t know what she’s missing.

When the game was over Daddy complained that the wrong team won. But I figure that all the petting I got means it didn’t matter because I was the biggest winner this Super Bowl Day!!

2 comments:

geetlee said...

Oh my goodness! I love your little furball!
I was kind of sad too that the Patriots didn't win. I like Tom Brady :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh my goodness little Kitty. If you had been at MY house watching the Super Bowl you wouldn't have been able to get all that cuddling and petting and sitting still because hubster and I JUMP AND YELL AND SCREAM at the players and for the players all during the game.

I guess they listened to ME more than hubs 'cause I was pulling for the Giants and Eli, Hubs was pulling for the Pats and Tom and you SEE how the game turned out!