This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oh The Horror EVERY Year!

The best I can figure is Mommy and Daddy used to be in the army or something. They were undercover agents. They took out their old spy uniforms last night and went out on enemy soil! I watched them set up just outside the Cat TV screen with all of their ammunition! I guess they meant business when they decided that no giant ladybugs were coming out of the TV!

An old army picture I found of Mommy
and Daddy and one of their army pals


It’s a seasonal swarm as best as I can tell, Halloween is when they all dress up scary and swarm houses. Mommy and Daddy were sitting in front of the screen. I guess it got pretty bad because they didn’t even want me to watch!

When Daddy came home he said that the pumpkin face Mommy made would scare away evil spirits. So that’s what those scary guys that look like human kittens are! I swear they look like young people. But the pumpkin didn’t scare them away either. Daddy put a fire in it and everything and they still came, for TWO HOURS they came.

I scratched at the glass a couple of times, begging them to come out of the TV and just close the screen maybe move the big people TV in front of it. That seems like the only screen the spirits try to come in through. But they were so brave! They had to protect us.

It was bad this year. Mommy used up all her candy bombs and the swarm kept coming. They had to use the candy in the bowls, like little bombs or sprinkling firecrackers. When the swarm was all done, Mommy and Daddy came in, the ammunition was almost GONE! We couldn’t have taken another strike!

I’m glad the evil spirit swarm is only once a year.

No comments: