This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Brother the Baseball Player?

See? He won't even face the camera!

Hi there loyal readers!

Can you believe my cousins turned 14 yesterday?? Boy are they OLD! They are teenagers again like I was last year. Now I’m a full mature adult. It’ll be neat next year. We'll all be adults and can do adult stuff when they visit. Happy birthday Emm and Tee!!

But now for some more serious stuff! Baggle has decided to play baseball. They have open camps for the Mud Hens in the spring and he wants to try out. Oh he didn’t say so, but I know. Personally, I think it’s because he heard about Muddy. Muddy is a GIANT bird! I think Baggle just want to hunt him down and eat him. Baggle eats everything. But he going about this being a baseball player the wrong way.

Baggle was having some trouble and he had a spot on his back that was losing hair. He went to the vet. They left me home alone, but I’m a full adult cat now, I wasn’t scared or anything. But when Baggle came home he smelled funny. He said he got a jection in him. Now I read on the internet. I know what jections in you are for! And that’s what he smelled like too. Bad juice! Daddy says juicers are bad, they are cheaters. The bad juice makes you hit things hard, like that home run guy or the one in New York. They are bad cheaters! And now Baggle is going to cheat too. And for what? So he can hit Muddy hard enough to eat him and probably get too full and get sick.

I don’t want my brother to get sick, or play baseball or have bad juice jected in him! It all makes stealing my treats seem so silly a thing to get upset about! We need to tell the doctor not to shoot Baggle with steroids anymore. Say No to juice! I gotta go help my brother change his mind!

No comments: