This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Anniversary


Parents are so silly! My Mommy has a baby picture of me posted on her blog today! Yeesh!

I guess it’s a pretty big day. It’s my Anniversary! It’s 5 weeks after my birthday, the day I came home! Mommy and Daddy were asleep at the exact time, though. They kept telling me that at 1:30 in the morning it was three years. I remember that it was a Saturday though and no one had to work in the morning. Okay. I didn’t remember that. I looked at that link in Mommy’s blog.

I’m glad I lived in Michigan first. Daddy’s basement was flooded! Where would my litter box go? It’s not flooded now. I guess they had to wait until the kitty-bathroom was dry before I could live in Ohio.

Sometimes I forget about the truck-stop. It’s not that I don’t want to remember where I come from! It’s just that I don’t want to remember not having Mommy and Daddy. I don’t want to remember not having Steenkey treats either! I don’t want to remember being cold and I DON’T want to remember fleas!

So, I’ll just think about the last three years. I haven’t been hungry. I haven't been cold. I haven’t been lonely. I’ve been happy and loved! Life as a house cat is still VERY good!

No comments: