This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Braver


Hi everyone! I’m all better now, really. There is a silver lining to my sore eye. Mommy felt so bad about my eye hurting that she’s afraid to touch my eye dirt! Okay, maybe not afraid, but she actually listens to me when I don’t want her messing with it. I let her clean my eyes when I feel like it and I let her hold me and get really calm. I think she and Daddy feel bad about putting stuff in my eye. They said it was good for it, but how do they know it didn’t just get better and had nothing to do with the goop they put in it?

That’s another thing, silly Carla. When I couldn’t type because the computer light hurt my sore eye, she told everyone my eye had an affection. My eye had an INfection, they put stuff IN it. I still would have liked it better if I had a outfection, so they’d have to stay out of my eye.

Monday was the scariest night of the year again. Why is there an invasion every year? Mommy made more candy bombs than ever this year and they worked, like they always do. Mommy is my hero! The swarms were pretty heavy for a while. I stayed upstairs with Carla and listened to them coming to the door and heard them trying to trick Mommy into letting them in to pull our tails and those awful things they do when they run towards cats. Mommy threw the candy bombs at them. I think people kitten monsters have a candy addiction and when you throw the candy bomb at them the get so crazy about the candy they run off in another direction because they forget the wanted to get a cat.

Candy Zombies trying to come in the Cat TV screen is scary stuff! But I was really brave again this year. That picture is me checking on the extra ammunition. Mommy throws those if she runs out of candy bombs. She sits right in front of the TV screen so the candy zombies can't get in. I stayed behind her. Scary movies are okay once in a while, but the Candy Zombies are just too scary to want to be right by the screen like Carla and I usually like to be.

Thankfully, it’s over for another year and the swarm of candy zombies trying to come through the TV is gone. The scariest night of the year is over!

One last note today – We have officially dedicated our blog to Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie. Carla never met Chester or Aunt Azzie, but she would have liked them. Chester was such a sweet brother and Aunt Azzie was the coolest old cat a kitten could know. She taught me so much! Sharing our happy cat world with all of our readers is our tribute to those three great cats!

3 comments:

Gloria Haynes said...

Hey Alexis! So glad your eye is better and that the candy zombies did not get you!

This is the cutest blog ever!

don said...

What a nice shot Carla eyeing the candy bombs! I'm glad the night of the zombies is over for another year.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Catlady said...

Awwwww loved reading your Cat blog! So glad your babys eye is better.