This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Creative Genius

Mommy needed good words to make a scrapbook page of this picture.

That’s what I am, Mommy even says so. She called me a muse. That’s a creative genius person. I helped her make a scrapbook page and we wrote a song, a GREAT song. I think I’m going to make it my theme song.

Here is what we wrote:

Kaline’s Favorite Things

Treats made in Iowa for this whiskered kitten,
Blankets to sleep on and sunshine to sit in
Brown plastic shopping bags, chasing a string.
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream flavored liquid and ham by the oodles,
Catnip filled mice when they mess with my noodle
Chipmunk on TV and when Mommy sings,
These are a few of my favorite things

I told Mommy that I needed to add the cable box in my song. I love to sit and sometimes sleep on the cable box because it’s warm. Note to all my readers who are also cats, I bet you have a cable box. It’s a cat-sized box with cable-strings coming out of it. It’s warm!!

Mommy’s in school again. She’s taking computer classes like me, so she’s on the laptop a lot and doesn’t like me calling attention to important things like, it’s Kaline time! Hmph. While she is learning how to make computers do stuff, she’s messing with my final project in obedience school. She does okay with stopping to pet me, but then she says I have to stop nudging her because she has school work to do. Boy they weren’t kidding about real life obedience being harder that the book learning! I’ve got until May to finish my project. I AM going to get an A!

Well, back to work on that project. I think we need extra treats…

No comments: