This blog is dedicated to the memory of Baggle, Chester and Aunt Azzie.
Great cats who we will meet again someday at the Rainbow Bridge

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Break


Hi everyone! Yeah, I know I’ve been neglecting my blog, but it’s been a tough semester at feline obedience school. This semester I learned math science. Math Science is all about being able to know if you have enough room before you jump. I do that pretty good, but the formulas are tough. I bet when Carla gets to obedience school, that will be a tough class for her! She’s so clumsy, but maybe it will teach her grace.

Mommy has a sore arm and Daddy has a cold. It’s hard for things to get done with a decapitated staff. Wait. I don’t think that’s the right word. I take human language ethics next semester. The e-textbook is called “When To Care.” I think the word is INcapitated. When you can’t do stuff so your head isn’t in the game. Something like that. Anyway the cat-toy tree isn’t up yet, but they’re planning on finishing today.

So, my next semester of school is my last! Since I have a summer birthday I’ll graduate just before I turn 6. Obedience school is 2 years, but Baggle says that even after school, they don’t necessarily always obey. But he does have Daddy trained pretty well!

Well, I'll let my brother and sister write what they want later, but for now, I’m hungry. I need to practice on Daddy to get him to feed us!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope Santa and Santa Paws are good to you!

No comments: